Ideal for players who are coming out of recreational soccer and in need of accelerated skill development prior to entering competitive club play, this program will provide players with a solid soccer base.
As players develop their skills in Academy, they are promoted to join the competitive program.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- 2 training sessions per week
- Training sessions will either be with an academy team or competitive team based on age and team availability. We will let you know which one before you enroll.
- Players who train with a competitive team may be introduced to league play by being called up to play on the competitive team they are training with.
- Academy teams occasionally participate in festivals/tournaments with other local clubs.
- Academy teams are coached by Lions SC staff
- Coaches follow curriculum and strictly focus on technical work
- Coaching is non-intrusive - and sessions mostly consist of play and skills acquisition - with 1/3rd of time dedicated to instruction and mastery
- Instruction takes place with exercises that focus on ball domination
The monthly fee for Academy is $72 per month based on a 12-month agreement. You also have the option to enroll your player in Academy for just one season for $295. Academy is a 3-season program (Fall, Winter, Spring).
Your first session is always a free trial so contact us to request your free session today.
WHAT PARENTS SAY?
"I had no idea how poor the training in rec. soccer was till I experienced Lions SC. And I was the rec. coach!"
"I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the academy team gelled and become a competitive team."
"Wish we had started our 11 year old in your club a lot earlier in life."
Ready to try a free class?
Send us a note and we'll get you scheduled